Christopher W. von Prack is an international 5-Star hotel management executive, with experience as Director of Operations, General Manager, and Managing Director.
He is a top-performing executive with over 20 years of international operating management experience in the up-scale hotel industry, and has a proven track record of success in developing business in both upstart and established markets, as well as leading hotel openings in hardship destinations and new markets.
His hotel consulting company Tribune Hotel Invest has developed six internationally branded hotels in 5 years.
Christopher W. von Prack has strong management skills in all areas of hotel operations:
- Multi-Site Operating Management
- Pre-opening General Management
- Operation General Management
- Site Management during construction
- Revenue and Profit Growth
- Site Development and Management
- Marketing and Business Development
- Corporate Bank Financing Negotiations
- Strategic Market Planning and Positioning
- Customer Relationship Management
- Corporate Contract Negotiation for Hotel Development
- Financial Controlling
Christopher W. von Prack has delivered market share, revenue and profit increases for Radisson SAS Hotels Worldwide, Renaissance Resorts, Hilton International, Sheraton Hotels and Resorts, Hotel Palace, Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten AG, The KeyHotels Group/Inter Continental Hotels & Resorts, and Alfa Group Budapest/Inter Continental Hotels& Resorts.
Christopher W. von Prack is fluent in German, English, French, Swedish, and Norwegian and has a working knowledge of Russian and Czech. He has a Diploma in Hotel Business from the Hotel Management Academy, Innsbruck/ Bad Hofgastein/ Austria (1982-87).